Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is DGB (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter).
- The Promoter and its employees (or members of their immediate families) together with its advertising and promotional agencies, promotional partners and printers as well as all DGB associated companies and outlet owners (or members of their immediate family including spouses, life partners, parents, children and siblings); (collectively referred to as “parties associated with the Promoter”); are not entitled to enter into this competition.
- To enter this competition, you must be a South African citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa, and be 18 (eighteen) years or older; as per the legal drinking age in South Africa.
How to Enter
Top 30 finalists have been chosen by independent judges and will then go into the final pool where the public can vote for the top 12 from the 1st October 2018 to the 26th October 2018.
- To vote, user must visit www.po10c.co.za/vote
- User must sign up and register
- User has 12 votes per day and must choose their top 12 by selecting 12 girls from the list presented.
- Participants stand a chance to win 1 of 3 behind the scenes experiences of the 2019 Po10c Pulse Girls Calendar shoot as well as Po10c Hampers simply by registering and voting for their top 12.
- The Prizes are not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignments of prizes are permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of comparable or greater value for any reason.
- The winner will be notified by DM on social media and/or email for verification.
- Prize winners, on acceptance of prizes will be requested to participate, endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of DGB Pty (Ltd).
- The winner must respond and accept his/her nomination as winner within 14 days after first correspondence was sent. Failure to dos so may result in the prize winner forfeiting his/her prize and another winner being chosen at random.
- As the Promoter is an alcohol brand; if an entrant under the age of 18 enters the competition and is chosen as a winner, they will immediately be disqualified and another winner chosen who is of legal drinking age. This is in accordance with the legal drinking age within the borders of South Africa. The Promoter adheres to a policy of legal and responsible drinking.
- By entering this competition, entrants accept the terms and conditions of this competition, and agree to be bound by these rules.
- If they enter into this competition, participants agree not to hold the Promoter or any associated parties of the Promoter liable for any loss or injury they may suffer as a result of entering into this competition.
- By participating in this competition participants authorise DGB Pty (Ltd) to collect, store and use (not share) personal information for communication or statistical purposes and future DGB news.
- The nomination of the winner is at the sole discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter’s agents, and the decision is final and not negotiable.
- The voting will run from 12h00 on 1st October 2018 to 00h00 on the 26th October 2018 for voting of the Top 12 and will be run at the discretion of DGB Pty (Ltd) and/or their promoters.
- The competition will be judged by DGB and the public who have the opportunity to vote on the Po10c Pulse Girls website, po10c.co.za.
- If required, because of changes in legislation, DGB Pty (Ltd) shall have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against DGB Pty (Ltd), its agents and promotional agencies.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Po10C and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the 2019 Po10C Pulse Calendar girls campaign unless otherwise indicated